When you’re shopping for a used Ford car at Dean Arbour Ford Lincoln, you’ll come across both standard pre-owned Ford cars as well as certified pre-owned Ford cars.
While we perform a complete inspection on all of our pre-owned inventory, a way to absolutely guarantee that your pre-owned car will be reliable is by purchasing from the CPO Ford inventory. Here is what sets certified pre-owned Ford cars apart from the rest of our used Ford inventory.
The Ford Certified Pre-Owned Program
Pre-owned Ford cars that are in the certified program have a number of advantages, including:
- 172-Point Inspection: Every car, truck, or SUV must pass a 172-point inspection before it can qualify as a Ford CPO vehicle
- Comprehensive Limited Warranty Coverage: In addition to the inspection, every Ford CPO car comes with a comprehensive limited warranty that covers more than 1,000 components for 12 months or 12,000 miles. Along with this warranty, there is a 7-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty coverage that is included.
- CARFAX Vehicle History Report: In order to meet the certification standards, a pre-owned vehicle must be less than six years old and have under 80,000 miles.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance: To help with driver reassurance, Ford includes 24-hour roadside assistance with every CPO vehicle purchase.
- FordPass Rewards: Each FordPass Rewards Points for many of the things you already do, such as getting vehicle service and inspections. These points can be redeemed for discounts on service, parts, and accessories.
Ford Dealership Serving Oscoda, MI
At Dean Arbour Ford Lincoln, we carry a wide variety of CPO Ford cars, SUVs, and pickup trucks. Stop by to shop our inventory today.